Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Anony-Miss

I guess I will start this new endeavor off by explaining why I decided to start this blog in the first place. I've been a "blogger" for about 5 years now, as I am an avid Livejournal user. But I suppose there is something about Livejournal that doesn't seem very "bloggish" to me. Not that it isn't a great site or anything, because it is; it's just that it feels like more of a message board where you converse with people or something you use to create a network. My Livejournal, which I still use, is also full of pictures of myself, my friends, and my family. It is full of personal accounts of my life. It is full of things I probably wouldn't want to share with the world, but most of all, things the general population probably wouldn't give a shit about anyway. Additionally, it is "Friends Only," which means in El-Jay land, that only people who I list as "friends" can read my entries.

I want to move beyond that... while I will still maintain my Livejournal, which will always be full of personal accounts of my life and will read much like a diary, I want a space where I can rant and rave without anyone knowing who I am, where I live, what I do. I want an anonymous sounding board where what I say matters, not necessarily who I am.


1 comment:

sleepyboy said...

Yeah I agree with you I want something that is still personal but not that personal and people who read it don't know who I am and then it can also be more for entertaining. I hope you get lots of readers : )